Developing your degree portfolio to achieve sustainable growth and continued success in a complex market environment.
At XOLAS, we work in partnership to support institutions to remain agile and innovative through the development of a cohesive program portfolio strategy. We provide advisory services to support your institution with a comprehensive analysis of market trends; a robust assessment of the ‘health’ of your current portfolio and identification of new opportunities to innovate and diversify whilst providing guidance on how to align your organisational resources to maximise effectiveness and efficiency.
We recognise that each institution’s objectives are different, but we are experienced in supporting the following:
- Increased revenues: ensuring you can grow in a managed and sustainable way
- Increased enrolments: enhancing both the quantity and quality of your student intakes
- Improved program outcomes: increasing your student and alumni satisfaction
- Enhanced employment outcomes: career success, progression and salaries
- Increased operational effectiveness: ensuring your people and resources are effectively aligned
- Rankings Strategy: ensuring the enhancement of your reputation and credibility in the market
Through facilitated discussions with key stakeholders, we provide you with a comprehensive report which sets out a range of strategic options, operational recommendations and implementation guidance to support your institutional objectives. We achieve this via:
External Market Assessment
Leveraging relevant market data from across the sector including industry data, employer insights and competitor benchmarking to enable you to understand your current market positioning whilst identifying risks and opportunities in relation to your institutional goals.
Analysing internal and external data sources to provide a robust assessment of your current portfolio to identify current strengths and weaknesses and assessing growth potential options within your current provision.
- Assessing the relevance and efficacy of current program/curriculum offerings in relation to the market and identifying opportunities for curriculum enhancement and/or re-design
- Identifying synergies across the portfolio for integrated services and experiences whilst ensuring individual program distinctiveness
- Evaluating current pipeline ‘health’ to identify options to improve on the achievement of current and future enrolment targets
New Product Exploration
By combining market analysis with institutional ideation, new product offerings can be identified for development to ensure you remain competitive and relevant in the market, which in turn can further support your growth objectives.
Evaluating current organisational structure(s) to assess whether teams are optimally aligned to achieve current and future performance targets.